SignalChem Lifesciences (SLC) is committed to improving the care and outcome of patients by creating drugs to address unmet medical needs and that complement or replace existing treatments.
- Cancer Research article “Targeting Tumor Hypoxia: Suppression of Breast Tumor Growth and Metastasis by Novel Carbonic Anhydrase IX Inhibitors” Recognized as one of the Most Highly Cited in 2011.
- SignalChem Lifesciences’ Scientists Recognized in Journal of Medicinal Chemistry’s Highly Cited Article of 2011
- Attenuate the growth of primary breast tumors
- Interfering with pH regulation in tumours as a therapeutic strategy
- Scientists target enzyme and halt spread of deadly breast cancer tumours with novel drugs